Wednesday, February 2, 2011

~*Monroe Lane*~

Have you been looking for beautiful, elegant, unique one of a kind pieces to add to your wardrobe or for your little one? If so, I have just the shop for you!!!

~*Monroe Lane*~

Monroe Lane is just what you are looking for! Let me show you some of the gorgeous and unpredictable designs that you can find at Monroe Lane--
Pearls, pink and cream oh my, this gorgeous handmade necklace is over the top and the perfect accessory to combine with a plain tee or dress it up with a cute cock tail dress - the possibilities are endless.
Baby pink rolled flowers, white and baby pink feathers complete with a long string of diamonds, is the perfect touch for that sweet head of yours. Its so timeless and I believe it can be worn 10 years from now. Perfect for that couture baby, toddler & mommy!
Isn't this just stunning?

This adorable feather headband is the perfect accessory for anybody. It's so adorable for that one of a kind photo prop, or complete it with a adorable cocktail dress. The single vintage rhinestone completes with gorgeous simple clean look of this cream feathered headband.

Like what you see? You can find more at Monroe Lane on Etsy and Facebook!!

Let me tell you a little more about what you can find at Monroe Lane--
All items are handcrafted by me, my commitment to my art is deep and constantly growing. I feel that my pieces certainly "reflect" that sentiment. I design my pieces to be timeless because I want the owner to be able to wear them today, tomorrow, or ten years from now. My pieces are created with classic lines and are multi-functional.

I do enjoy custom orders - please convo or email me (monroelaneboutique@hotmail.com.) to design your piece.
~Kandice

Let me tell you a little about the owner of this adorable little shop--
My name is Kandice and I love what I do! In no particular order….I am a designer, a stylist- in more ways than one, an artist, an entrepreneur, a mother, a daughter of God, and a funky shabby chic lover! Some of my favorite things are; The color green, a good movie, subway, sprite, maggie moos icecream, a cute sundress, a good pair of shoes, manicure, my husband, our baby girl and our two yorkies Sophie and Chloe.

***************************************

Why Monroe Lane Boutique Designs?
I think that Monroe Lane designs are unique, funky and well crafted. I pride myself on making each of my designs unique and one of a kind, I put a tremendous amount of time and design into each one of my pieces….and I love what I do, I hope it shows!

Custom Designs --
This is my favorite part! Some of the best designs that we have come out with are wonderful creations I have made with you. Custom designs are a hands on way to create a one of a kind design, only for you! They turn out adorable and it’s a fun process…contact me and we can brainstorm together.

Most of all, I want you to know that we value each order. I value YOU!
I value each piece that I create for you…and each unique little person I create it for! It brings me such joy to see my creations worn by you.! Photo’s are always cherished and shown off.

*Be sure to "add" Monroe Lane on Facebook for updates and new products!

*All designs, images, and wording seen on Monroe Lane is strictly prohibited from being reproduced elsewhere without expressed written permission.

2 comments:

  1. Cute stuff, I have to check them out. Just what I need more awesomeness to tempt me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Lyndsie these are all super cute! I'm loving the necklaces with the flowers but the baby stuff is just precious!! I'll definitely have to check out more of her stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete

Entering a giveaway? Don't forget your email address! :)

Want to sponsor a giveaway? Please email me at lyndsiebrooker@hotmail.com.