Monday, June 6, 2011

Scensty Review!

I recently had the pleasure to review a Scentsy Warmer and several Scentsy Bars from Scentsy!! If you have never heard of Scentsy you are missing out!!! I chose the Angora Full Size Scensty Warmer and the Home Sweet Home, Newborn Nursery and Clean Breeze Scentsy Bars!! I absolutely LOVE it!!! The warmer is so beautiful and the bars smell absolutely AMAZING!!!!!

I love, love, LOVE candles so I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about Scentsy but let me tell you......I love it!!!!! I can't believe it took me so long to try it! I have no doubt that you are going to love it too!! So what are you waiting for? Go check out Scensty!! You're doing to love it!!


If you are interested in ordering or becoming a consultant for Scentsy you can contact Dawn Hopper at dawnblann@hotmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. I love my Scentsy! I have a warmer in almost every room of my house. My favorite scent is Lush Gardenia. I couldn't tell you the last time I lit a candle.

    ReplyDelete

Entering a giveaway? Don't forget your email address! :)

Want to sponsor a giveaway? Please email me at lyndsiebrooker@hotmail.com.